Documentation for the utility packages below can be found at https://googlemaps.github.io/v3-utility-library/.
Note: Many packages are being moved to individual repositories and placed in the @googlemaps NPM scope!
- @googlemaps/jest-mocks Jest mocks for Google Maps in TypeScript
- @googlemaps/loader - Dynamic loader for Google Maps script using Promise or callback patterns. Moved to https://github.com/googlemaps/js-api-loader and published to @googlemaps/js-api-loader.
- @googlemaps/ogc - WMS Layers and more(tbd)
- @google/markerclusterer - Cluster nearby markers. Please use @googlemaps/markerclustererplus.
- @google/markerclustererplus - Extended version of @google/markerclusterer. Moved to https://github.com/googlemaps/js-markerclustererplus and published to @googlemaps/markerclustererplus.
- @googlemaps/markermanager - Show and hide markers based on zoom and bounds to improve performance
- @google/markerwithlabel - Markers with labels and matching events
The following packages have never been officially published and are not maintained. Please open an issue to prioritize their inclusion.
- ArcGIS Server Link
- Geolocation Marker
These libraries are community supported. We're comfortable enough with the stability and features of
the libraries that we want you to build real production applications on it.
If you find a bug, or have a feature suggestion, please log an issue. If you'd like to
contribute, please read How to Contribute.